TRUST is our process for dealing with clients. Step 1 in the process is a
- Terms meeting, where we listen to our prospective clients requirements and discuss with them how best we can help. We agree deadlines and also the terms under
which we will operate. Once these have been agreed and they have agreed to become a client we proceed to the next stage in the process
- Relationship building meeting, this meeting is the key part in the process. At this meeting we listen to the client as they tell us about themselves and their
current financial situation. They also tell us what their hopes and dreams are for the future and what constraints we are working to. The next stage of the process is where we supply the client with
our suggested recommendations report
- Understanding meeting, this meeting is where we discuss the report we have prepared and is designed to ensure that we have understood the clients needs
properly and that our recommendations match the clients requirements. If refinements need to be made these can be made at this time. Not until the client is happy with the recommendations do they get
- Satisfaction meeting, at this meeting we will confirm with the client that all the recommendations have been put into place to their satisfaction and that
they are totally happy with our advice and service. We will also agree a date to review the clients financial plans.
- Tomorrow meeting, this meeting is where we review the plans we have put into place to check that they are on the right track. We confirm with the client
whether there are any alterations to their circumstances or anything that needs to be amended and if so we go back to the start of our process and begin things all over again.